CREATIVE CONTENT / MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Location: Office-based in Fulham, London (currently partly remote)
Start Date: ASAP!
Ask Mummy & Daddy was founded by Kane Dowell, in 2017 from a desire to create a range of premium, unique and special sweets that were perfect to give as gifts.
Inspired by the inventive flavours and incredible packaging of sweets that Kane discovered during his travels through Hong Kong, the USA and Australia, his dream became a reality when Ask Mummy & Daddy was launched four years ago. The brand offers a unique range of confectionery for gifting, all made in the UK with biodegradable or recyclable packaging. From old fashioned sweets to the country’s first cocktail candy floss… Ask Mummy & Daddy is about experimenting and having fun! You can find our sweets online and in national outlets as well as family-owned shops across the UK.
So, who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative, hands-on marketing exec with loads of energy who wants to be a part of a growing brand, is keen to get stuck in quickly, understands the power of a strong brand and who loves building online communities.
The role is a varied one, so it’s really important that you have a can-do attitude – we work in a really fast paced environment, so plate spinning is a daily requirement!
Main tasks will include:
- Content creation:
- Creating and owning the annual content calendar; coming up with new and engaging campaign ideas that will excite our audience and bring new consumers into the brand
- Creating visual, video and written content in line with branding guidelines
- Working closely with external photographer and copywriter
- Social media community management:
- Reactively and proactively engaging with consumers across social media channels on a daily basis
- Day to day creation and posting of content across Instagram and FB
- Create monthly report and recommendations for the Founder
- Working closely with external specialists (Google SEO / Social Media Ads etc)
- Identify, approach and work with Micro-Influencers and other like-minded brands on competitions, product reviews, content, product collaborations etc.
- Creative-minded and tech-savvy (bonus if you’ve had experience of Adobe Suite programmes such as Illustrator and Photoshop and any other editing software like Canva)
- An affinity with brands and a good eye for brand tone, and visual identity
- Social media – ideally active on your own accounts
- A self-starter (highly motivated with a good eye for seeking out opportunities)
- Flexibility, a team player able to work in a start-up environment – this sometimes means all hands on deck with tasks outside of your immediate remit!
- Organised and detail orientated
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Keen to learn and grow within the role as our business grows
- A sweet tooth!
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to make a difference – from day one!
- £20k – £25k per annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year + all public holidays
- Some home working may be possible
- Working with a small, experienced and passionate team
- Lovely offices in Fulham (with plenty of sweet samples!)
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in this position, please email your CV along with a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org